I loved it enough that I wanted something similar for the space above my kitchen cabinets.
I followed their instructions with a few modifications. (For their detailed instructions, visit here).
I hand drew the outline for the letters on the foam board. The ampersand was a little challenging. The pencil's eraser was my best friend.
My cousin Jenna cut out the letters with a utility knife. Thanks, Jenna! :)
I used tacky glue instead of tape to outline the letters with the poster board. I did use a few pieces of tape for reinforcement, but I found I got a tighter fit with glue.
The hardest part was planning out the placement of the light bulbs. I used one long strand of outdoor party lights I picked up from Target. Planning out the spacing and how the light strand would go from letter to letter took some time. Make sure you do all your measuring a couple of times before cutting the holes.
Apple Red is the perfect color for these letters.