Last week, I went to visit my sister's home. She has quite a few apple trees. This year really is a bumper crop for apples. Josh and I only spent several minutes picking and ended up bringing home almost 50 pounds of apples.
I've been scrounging around the internet for some apple recipes. So far, I've made an apple crumb pie and apple crisp, but I've still only begun to make a dent in the apple pile.
Here's a few of the recipes that I might be making soon:
1. Apple cream cheese bundt cake from Baked by Rachel
2. Crock pot applesauce from Food.com
3. Caramel cheesecake apple dip from Cooking Classy
4. Caramel apple bites from Taste of Home
5. Oven-baked apple donuts from Chocolate Shavings
6. Dreamy apple pie from Pioneer Woman