And it's delicious.
Need I say more?
- 1 pound of uncooked shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1 lemon, sliced and then halved
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- Old Bay seasoning
Makes about four servings.
- Preheat your oven to 350º.
- Pour the melted butter onto your baking sheet.
- Lightly squeeze out the lemon juice into the butter, then spread the lemon slices over the baking sheet.
- Spread the minced garlic and shrimp evenly over the surface of the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle a thin coating of Old Bay seasoning over the entire thing.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the shrimp are cooked through.