First of all, Indy wants to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! He has been so helpful decorating the house for Christmas. :)
- This whipped garlic and cracked pepper butter looks delicious.
- These beaded gift tags on Design Sponge are simple, cute, and a little unexpected.
- It's such a genius idea to make faux antlers out of molded clay!
- Apparently you can roast a chicken in the slow cooker. This is on my "need to try" list this winter!
- How to use a glue gun to make snowflakes on your windows on Ucreate.
Happy weekend, my friends!