What an incredible year 2014 has been! Thank you, my readers and friends, for visiting, commenting, and pinning. When I restarted this blog in October, I had no idea how great the rest of the year would be. I hope that you all have found something to inspire or entertain you from The Happy Tulip.
I'm super excited for 2015!
In case you missed anything, here's my top ten projects and recipes in 2014:
1. Christmas Movie Quote Gift Tags
2. Chalk Lettering — Part One
3. 3-Ingredient Parmesan Puffs
4. Two Geometric Concrete Projects
5. DIY Marble Tray
6. Chorizo-Spiced Meatballs
7. Mini Cheesecakes with Sugared Cranberries
8. Chalk Lettering — Part Two: Layout and Design
9. Mashed Parsnips with Caramelized Onions
10. Grain-free Green Bean Casserole